When will be the Grand Finale held?
Grand Finale will be held ONLINE
Date: Saturday, 29th May 2021
Time: Grade-wise slots given below
Duration: 45 minutes (75 questions, 100 marks)
How to register for Grand Finale?
Before you register for Grand Finale, please read all details, schedule, terms and conditions and updates on website. Please note that fees once paid is non-transferable and will not be refunded under any circumstances. Steps -
Last date of making payment without late fees - 20th May 2021
With late fees - AED 70 plus VAT (21st May to 25th May)
When will I get Admit Card?
Admit cards will be issued on 25th May 2021.
Grand Finale Grade-wise schedule on Saturday, 29th May 2021 (UAE time)*
Grade 1 / Year 2 : 10:45 - 11:30 am
Grade 2 / Year 3 : 12:15 - 1:00 pm
Grade 3 / Year 4 : 2:30 - 3:15 pm
Grade 4 / Year 5 : 4:00 - 4:45 pm
Grade 5 / Year 6 : 10:45 - 11:30 am
Grade 6 / Year 7 : 9:00 - 9:45 am
Grade 7 / Year 8 : 9:00 - 9:45 am
*We reserve right to change exam date and schedule due to unforeseen events. Student cannot request for a change of slot for any reason. Please check your availability before enrolling yourself.
Grade/Year equivalent for 12-year and 13-year programs
A grade followed by 12-year program will be equivalent to one grade higher of 13-year program. eg., Grade 2 of Indian curriculum is equivalent to Year 3 of UK National curriculum. We follow the same rule for Grand Finale examination, ranking and deciding prizes.
Scholarship prizes for Grand Finale Winners
Syllabus, study material and marking system
Online examination and Proctoring
Grand Finale Examination details
A. Eligibility & Fees
1. Students scoring cut-off marks or more will qualify for Grand Finale. The cut-off marks are as follows:
Grade 1 - 80, Grade 2 - 70, Grade 3 - 70, Grade 4 - 70, Grade 5 - 70, Grade 6 - 70, Grade 7 - 70
2. Fees for Grand Finale - AED 60 + VAT
3. Grand Finale registrations will start from 20th March 2021 to 30th April 2021. You can pay the fees online. Login to your account to pay the fees.
B. Venue, date & time
1. The Grand Finale examination will be held on 29th May 2021. Grade-wise schedule will be announced later.
2. The duration of examination for all Grades will be 45 minutes.
3. Venue – Considering the uncertainties due to ongoing pandemic, exam will be held Online or Offline depending on the situation then. Safety of children will be our topmost priority and concern.
4. Students do NOT have choice of examination center or schedule.
C. Syllabus, study material & marking system
1. Solving past papers is the best way to prepare for Grand Finale. The syllabus remains the same as it was for the first round of examination.
2. Negative marking applicable for Grand Finale.
D. Scholarship prizes for Grand Finale Winners
1. First prize is of AED 1500 /-, second prize AED 1000 /- and third prize AED 500 /-
2. Trophy + Certificate of Merit