A. Eligibility & Fees
1. Students scoring cut-off marks or more will qualify for Grand Finale. The cut-off marks are as follows:-
Class III – 80, Class IV – 80, Class V – 70, Class VI – 70, Class VII - 70
2. There will not be Grand Finale round for Sr. KG, Class I & II.
B. Venue, date & time
1. The Grand Finale examination will be held ONLINE through App on Sunday, 6th February 2022
2. The duration of examination for all Classes will be 45 minutes.
3. Admit card bears details of examination schedule and instructions. Please note that the timings will not be changed under any circumstances. Please do not contact us for any request to change timings.
4. Students do NOT have choice of examination date or timings.
C. Admit card
1. Admit cards will be uploaded on website and App on 31st January 2022.
2. Students must have admit card to appear for Grand Finale.
D. Syllabus, study material & marking system
1. The syllabus remains the same as it was for the first round of examination. We do not provide any additional study material for Grand Finale.
2. You can purchase past question papers of Grand Finale (2017-21) in downloadable pdf format for practice. Login to your account to buy it.
3. There will be a negative marking system for Grand Finale. Every wrong answer of Section B will carry half negative mark, i.e., for every wrong answer, ½ mark will be deducted. There will not be negative marking for Section A. Note that questions will be randomly presented one by one in the test and not section-wise. The questions in section A carry 1 mark each and in section B 2 marks each.
4. Due to negative marking, it will be in the interest of students to not attempt question if they are not sure of answer. Guess work may not be a good idea.
E. Scholarship prizes, Ranking
1. First prize is of Rs. 10,000 /-, second prize Rs. 5,000 /- and third prize Rs. 3000 /-
2. For ranking and deciding prizes, marks scored in grand Finale will be considered. In case of a tie in Grand Finale, marks of the first round exam will be considered for tie-break and the prizes will be determined accordingly.
3. In case of unresolved tie for any position, the prize money will be recomputed for all positions and prize money will be distributed in such way that first, second & third ranker get prize in the ratio of 10 : 5 : 3 respectively. (e.g., if there are 2 students with rank 2, prize money of first and third rank will also be affected). Prize money will be divided among the winners.
F. Other information
1. Students and the parents must accept online test proctoring practices and allow access of camera and microphone to record the exam session.
2. Students must choose the place where no other person is present at the time of Grand Finale.
3. Students must maintain sanctity and integrity of Grand Finale and follow the instructions in letter and spirit.